Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Love and affection from true heart


Photo by Karma Duptho
In life, without love a person is as same as insane. People consider love as the heart of life and unconsciously they fall into these powerful four letters (L-O-V-E). For me a love is something which has a sense to harm others and bring insane to sane. We cannot assure, assume or presume the power of love as it is infinite. 
I love an angel who is far away from me yet I can smell her aroma and feel her love which is dedicated to me. She is far, so far that the knot of love and promise keeps me alarming to cure her and love her till eternity.  My angel is made from a humble heart with compassion to others and knows how to respect love. She is indistinguishable from existent angels with a thousand eyes keeping all the evils away from her. Although, she is away from me I don’t feel the absentees of her as she keeps coming to my true reverie (dream) and makes me comfortable and delighted. What I desire for her is the only true love and unbreakable relation which we can proceed further. 
Photo by Leki Dorji
Her love for me is rain for desert and a candle to lighten the darkness. She is my adoring sun and doting moon to brighten my poor heart. Waited a long time to meet you but couldn't as you are distant from me. For sure you will be mine, and you keep a true promise to me that you will not leave me alone like an orphan. Otherwise, you cannot see me in this sophisticated cosmos.

9 comments:

  1. It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us.Bring love into your home for this is where our love
    for each other must start.And kota, Never ever reject any girls in your life..!
    Because,A good girls gives you happiness.
    and Bad girls gives you experience!I enjoy a lot your writing,keep on updating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is something that will change your life forever either into good or bad....this all depend on you and you as i know are a good person and as you described she is just perfect for you......and you words adn this blod is really awesome...keep up and carry on............goood luck with love thingy and best of luck.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Piece, and the writing is good i find the ways to improve writing through such things.
    The definition of love and the expression is really touching.
    I believe that love winds each individual in the voyage of happiness.

    Good writing, keep going, thumps up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words and loving heart for your dear love wai..it shows in your words how much you love her and how much you miss her...keep writing...you have it in you...GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the positive comment......

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is not easy to fall in love with someone who is far away from us..........because time keeps on changing so we human being will change in one sec..........only............but you are different..your love is extraordinary.......keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete