Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013, First snow fall


Photo by Dawa
Yesterday's day was astounding as 
the cloud boogied in the sky making different shapes  portraying today's  splendid snowing day in the 

Photo by Dawa
capital city. When I saw snowing outside my house, my heart was filled with the essence of happiness and joy. Reaching at Kuensel Phodrang famously known as Buddha point, pupils were busy playing and many of them were photographing to sculpture the memories in this stunning and striking day. The place was eye-catching for the visitor and I could see some of the tourist making their footsteps to the place and feeling deceit about the place. When I reached in front of Buddha statue I felt as if I was in paradise as the place looks more attractive than what it is. Thousands of snowflakes from the empty sky falls on inhabit and people enjoying with their loved ones is a memory to be cherished. Today’s day is most remembered day, as the capital city received a snowfall for the first time in 2013 year.





3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading it and could feel it. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!! indeed we did enjoy the first snowfall 19th January...remember who's birthday it is Koto... keep writing wai jigs jigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for support and will keep writing.

    ReplyDelete