Followers

Friday, August 23, 2013

My Blended Thoughts

Suffering and enjoying with ecstasy is the rule imbibed by god to the fellow people of the world. Some people want to live their life with values inside them and some they just want to enjoy without any sore. To fit in the society one should have all the qualities that society demands.
When people writes about a people they choose someone who contributes to nation but today I am describing a humble guy who is contributing to nation on his own way.  Oh! I think I am narrating a story. Let me directly write what I want to share to my fellow bloggers.
A gentleman well known for his interest in every field makes people in complete bliss. He is Mr. Kinley Wangchuk a 3rd year student teacher studying in Paro College of Education. Mr. Kinley has a unique identity among the pupils in the university. He holds a good character and he is always determined towards his destined goal.
Whenever there is dzongkha literary competition in the college, his name is always crafted on the certificate which results in becoming the best speaker. When the MC (master of ceremony) gives chance to guess the best speaker in the competition to the spectator, the whole audience utters Mr. Kinley Wanghcuk’s name making his name soar in the hall. Indeed in the end his name transforms into a successful fame.
He likes composing patriotic songs with all those naynga (metaphor) words clubbed together in beautifying the lyrics. When there is any cultural program within the college he is requested by the Lecturer to hold the seat of MC (master of ceremony). He makes bizarre program into a sparkling and exotic events. He is not even into an addiction towards drugs and alcohol. He leads a cleanse mind of zero defilement.
He always eradicates my jeopardizing behavior and I am Mr. Kinley Wanghcuk’s admirer as he inspired me to work with my fullest ability through his utmost conduct.
May he continue his good moral character and be an exemplary to all the youths of Bhutan.  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pema,
    It was such a pleasure to meet you at the Tsechu in Paro. I am a little confused by the fact that you also go by the name of Dawa but I hope I have found you and addressed you correctly. I have posted some of my photos from Bhutan on line, please tell your father about the dedication at the end. I hope he is well.
    https://heretodaygonetomorrow.exposure.co/bhutan#_
    I hope your studies are going well! Very best wishes, Carolyn
    carolyn.martinhughes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete