Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Worthy Day

When I woke up and stretched my body, I saw the clouds boogying in the sky making my morning an eloquent day of ecstasy. Right after the morning feast I went to attend a religious discourse on “oral transmission on intermediate state (Bardo Thoedrel)” by his eminence Guru Khentse Yoezer Rinpoche.
From his tremendous and valuable teaching I learnt that life is a passenger in a cab. Which means our life is ruled by impermanence and whatever we do is a mere transitory.
In order to live a life which is worthy, we have to live idly without any purpose and just remembering dharma at your core heart.
Dharma is the only key factor which can transform your obnoxious present-day into a painless living in next life. Therefore dharma can act as a bridge between current live and ensuing life.

Today’s day was well spent with the term “impermanence” and “dharma” imbibed from a highly qualified guru. Thank you god for giving me a benevolent teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment