Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shadow, My Love

Photo courtesy : Google.

When I hop, she also does the same and wherever I go, she follows and sticks with me like an inseparable love of a mother to an infant. Even if my body is fatigued, she still waits for me to move. Always with me and never segregates with my impermanent body, she is called the “SHADOW”.  
I love my shadow as she stays with me and tries to eradicate my loneliness. Whenever I miss my dear she surrogates my sweetheart who is far away yet my shadow keeps my dear near to me and brings the feeling of joy and ecstasy.
Photo courtesy: Google.
Although, visually my shadow is black and crone yet I eat with my shadow, I walk with my shadow and I dance with my shadow because she is clean at heart and that is the reason I love my shadow.
DO YOU ALL LOVE YOUR SHADOWS?

7 comments:

  1. Honesty and Sincerity! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written........ :))

    keeping writing we will keep reading (y)

    ^_^
    bst of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we dream our writing and sometimes we write our dream. Either way round, writing is the best way of escaping from the stern pain in our heart. Beautiful! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nuchu...for upholding the image of Every Sisters ....
    the words are so beautifully inscribed ..they are just out of words....
    no comments...
    Keep it up and keep posting beautiful words...from a beautiful person(You)..and all the beautiful people eg.( Me) heheh will read it tubga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aue........
      Will try to write when ever i get free time.

      Delete