Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

Met with long lost friend with greater Zeal

Photo by Sonam Tashi
Photo by Sonam Tashi
Photo by Sonam Tashi

It was in the year 2006 when I was studying at Zilukha Lower Secondary School, I had a colleague who was hard working and determined to achieve her goal. She was a thin petite girl who was religious at heart and working hard was her passion. She was one of my finest friends as our heart was clean and pure for inseparable friendship. Although, she was in different section we used to share our works and we stayed like brothers and sisters. Meeting nearly after seven years today was astounding and amazing as the smile of friendship was still wearing on her face and the same little mole on her cheek makes me flashback of our school days.  My eager thirst of meeting with prestigious friend was quenched after meeting with exotic friend who is still rich at heart. “Thanks to god for hearing my silent words to meet with my valuable old gold friends”. 

7 comments:

  1. wow dawa......it really reminded me about our school days ya...its really nice n ya we miss those moments with our frens ...............keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.....really glade to see you all together...miss u all takcar....:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old is gold...and a wonderful time to turn back and remember every bits ...
    by the way...which one is soena from four of you with gogs over your head.....i couldn't recognize ...pls help me wai ....


    Ashim Deki
    BBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aue...... sonam Tasi is on the other picture where we are in three.

      Delete