Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Robust Strength of Photos, Never Fades Away


I would like to apologize for not updating my blog for a longer time. Since I am engaged and engrossed in teaching I don’t get enough time to jot my personal experiences and share with my fellow bloggers.
Even though, I managed to snap some pictures of our attractive city and some other splendor places at Thimphu itself.
Underneath photo shows how we are fortunate to be in city and connotes an eloquent message of loving our country and protecting our elegant country.
Enjoy viewing some of my very own photographs.
Bhutanese Clown at Pangrizampa.
A Happy moment for all of us as we can see spring upholding.
Butter lamp at Memorial Chorten.
                                       Blossoming of flower at Jigme Losel Primary School.
Mani Dhang Rim at Pangrizampa.
An old man counting his beads and 
devoting his life to prayers.








Dawn period.

Significant Dechenphug Monastery.
                                                 
Artificial flower at Dechenphug.
























Night view of Memorial Chorten.




View of our holly Tashichhodzong from Zilukha.

No comments:

Post a Comment